Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ИндексИндекс  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Вход
Потребителско име:
Парола:
Искам да влизам автоматично с всяко посещение: 
:: Забравих си паролата!
Подкрепи ни (:
Are you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? 1365745F
Как са станем приятели?
Как да си разменим банери? Кликни върху текста и разбери как (:
Връзки с нас (:
E-mail: truebloodbgforum@abv.bg Send LS to Admin
Top posters
~Fleurs d'automne~
Are you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? Vote_lcapAre you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? Voting_barAre you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? Vote_rcap 
heartkiller ~
Are you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? Vote_lcapAre you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? Voting_barAre you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? Vote_rcap 
gaunpro
Pyxx
xxbloodyxmuffinxx
Cookie ♥
qn4eto1234
Изабел Мартин
faithangel
LeeRain
Нашите приятели
Училище за вампири Белязана House of Night фен форум Are you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? 1228249l Are you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? Cqs1266224753u Are you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? 9izslc Are you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? 1436055V Are you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? Ass_ddd51_22675378 Are you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? 1059042c Photobucket
Брояч
free online dating siteБезплатен Брояч
Безплатен Брояч

Are you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver?

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
mrblack0301

Брой мнения : 5

Are you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Are you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver?   Are you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? Icon_minitimeПон Дек 05, 2011 2:09 pm

What kinds of golf clubs in your bag? Do you have a TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver? If no, you should buy it now. Because you can gain many advantages from the driver. TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver In order to promote higher launch/lower spin for increased distance, it is designed with a bigger, deeper clubface works with low CG. TheTaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver offers exceptional distance with extremely light weight. The aggressive head shape features drag-reducing geometry on the sole with a tapered back end for faster overall swing speeds which translates to more distance off the tee. 2.0 driver TaylorMade has also included the 2.0 technology, which engineers each club for more control, higher ball flight and an improved sound and feel.

The club is extremely light. The length of the club is approximately 1 inch longer than a standard driver. You do not have to swing hard and the ball seems to jump off the face of this club. taylormade burner 2.0 Even when I do not feel like I hit the ball solid it still travels well. Even with the large club head it is fairly easy to shape a shot with this club. Nice grip. The black face seems to show signs of wear quickly, but this is not a big deal to me. I hit this club as far as my friends R11 and I purchased it for about half of the cost. burner 2.0 Driver It is not adjustable like the R11. All in all I would recommend to those with slower swing speeds that would like to gain a little distance.

iphone 3g accessories
website how to make
Върнете се в началото Go down

Are you using TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver?
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
 :: В Бон Темпс... :: ...пишат ФенФикове-
Идете на: